Avery was rooting for McCain and Palin, and Wednesday morning when she woke up and I told her Obama had won, she looked at the TV that had the map of the red/blue states. She said, "But mom, there are more reds than blues, so why does Obama win??" Have you ever tried explaining the Electoral College to a barely-5-year-old??
Anyway, Avery brought this paper home from church last night, and I thought it was adorable. It says John McCain and Avery.

4 comments:
How Sweet! I love the picture!
How about you try to explain the electoral votes thing to me too, please!?
That is PRECIOUS!!! I love her sweet heart.
By the way, I'm totally digging the new blog layout! The Cutest Blog lady is getting some really good ones!!!
I agree with Avery...why doesn't it count that there are more red states? Why does Ohio have 20 electoral votes when it's so tiny but Texas has only 34...and it's huge? :)
Good thinking Avery! Smart girl!
She is so smart and inquisitive!! We had so much fun watching with you! I love Beth's blog, may need to add that one to my list, as if she was one of my dear friends, ha ha. Did you see how many replies she had to that one entry??? 289, WOW! I know I don't have 289 people interested in my blog entries, ha ha ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment